Ingredients Needed for Pangasius in Tomato Sauce
1 tablespoon butter
2 pangasiuses fillets
¼ cup fish stock
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
0.5 curry paste
1 garlic clove, slices
½ cup basmati rice
½ teaspoon coriander powder
½ teaspoon turmeric
1 cup chicken stock
How to Cook Pangasius in Tomato Sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet, then add the butter and melt it.
- Lay the pangasius fillets in the skillet and season it with salt and pepper. Cook the fish for about 7 to 9 minutes, on medium heat, turning it once.
- When the time is almost up, pour fish stock over the fish fillet, then add the tomato sauce and curry paste.
- Spread the sauces over the fish, turn it over again and cook it for 1-2 more minutes to absorb the flavors.
- Take a stainless steel skillet and heat some more vegetable oil in it.
- Add the garlic slices. When the garlic starts browning, add the basmati rice, coriander powder, pepper, salt, and turmeric.
- Cook the basmati rice in oil stirring often.
- Add the chicken stock, cover the pan, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve the pangasius with rice.