Ingredients Needed for Sweet Potato Frittata
3 large sweet potatoes, cubed
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 spring onions, sliced
5 ounces of nitrate-free bacon, finely chopped
How to Cook Sweet Potato Frittata
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F/200˚C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the sweet potatoes to the tray, drizzle about 1 tablespoon of olive oil on them and then roast them for 25-30 minutes, flipping once halfway through to make sure that both sides get crispy.
- When ready, add the roasted sweet potatoes to a large bowl. Add garlic, sea salt, and spring onion.
- Whisk the eggs and add them to the same bowl. Stir and then add the mixture to a cast-iron skillet or a baking dish.
- Add the nitrate-free bacon on top and bake for 35 minutes at 350˚F/175˚C. Slice and serve warm.