Ingredients Needed for Chicken With Mustard and Barbecue Glaze
1 chicken breast
¼ cup barbecue sauce
3 tablespoons of mustard
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Cook Chicken With Mustard and Barbecue Glaze
- Cut the chicken breast into strips and put them in a bowl.
- Crush the garlic.
- Add the barbecue sauce, mustard, nutmeg, garlic, salt, and olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients with a spoon.
- Marinate the chicken for 1 hour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the chicken. To make it softer, add 3-4 tablespoons of water.
- Serve the dish with a fresh salad, such as spinach.