Calories: 543 kCal / serving
- 5 g
- 23 g
- 51 g
Ingredients Needed for Spinach, Bacon and Egg Breakfast
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
4 ounces of bacon, chopped
5 ounces of spinach, roughly chopped
How to Make Spinach, Bacon and Egg Breakfast
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and begin cook the bacon. Let it fry until golden, 3-4 minutes.
- Add spinach and let it cook for about 2 minutes or until the leaves are dark green and the spinach loses most of its weight.
- In the meantime, fry the egg.
- Serve the spinach and bacon mixture with the fried egg on top.
- If you like, you can add some paprika powder on the egg to make it spicier.