Ingredients Needed for Feta and Vegetable Muffins
1 zucchini, diced
2 tablespoons peas
1 carrot, diced
½ cup water
1-ounce feta, cubed
How to Cook Feta and Vegetable Muffins
- Add the zucchini, peas, and carrot to a pan over low heat.
- Pour the water over them and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them using the hand mixer.
- Add the cubed feta and cooked veggies. Mix them in.
- Coat the cups of a 9-cup muffin pan with vegetable oil, then fill them with the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400ºF/200ºC.