Feta and Vegetable Muffins
You gotta love those basket-like bites known as muffins. We know we do. What’s more, people should eat more often the savory ones which make for the perfect snacks. And people should make their own muffins according to their own tastes. Here is an idea: zucchini, peas, carrot, and feta. And of course, eggs!
Ingredients Needed for Feta and Vegetable Muffins
1 zucchini, diced
2 tablespoons peas
1 carrot, diced
½ cup water
1-ounce feta, cubed
How to Make Feta and Vegetable Muffins
- Add the zucchini, peas, and carrot to a pan over low heat.
- Pour the water over them and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them using the hand mixer.
- Add the cubed feta and cooked veggies. Mix them in.
- Coat the cups of a 9-cup muffin pan with vegetable oil, then fill them with the mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400ºF/200ºC.
Last Wednesday. I have made these for my Children s . As they don’t want to eat vegetable I was very disappointed . But after making these recipe they just loved this food. Many many thanks for shearing the recipe
We’re SO GLAD, Susan! 🎈🎈🎈😀