Calories: 530 kCal / serving
- 25 g
- 37 g
- 33 g
Ingredients Needed for Pork Neck and Veggie Skewers
8 ounces of pork neck
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 red onion, diced
½ yellow bell pepper, sliced in chunks
8 brussels sprouts
8 cherry tomatoes
¼ cup yogurt
How to Make Pork Neck and Veggie Skewers
- Slice the pork neck in large chunks/dices. Add it into a large bowl. Pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over it, and season with pepper, coriander powder, salt, and chili flakes. Mix it so the meat can be flavored with the spices.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the pork chunks and cook them for 10-12 minutes.
- Take the pork out when it’s done, and in the remaining fat add the onion, bell pepper, brussels sprouts, and cherry tomatoes. Season them with salt and pepper. Cook them for 2-3 minutes, until slightly softened.
- Grab 4 wooden skewers and slide the ingredients through them.
- You can serve them with lime juice on top, a light drizzle of yogurt, and a few peanuts!