Ingredients Needed for Beef Stew With Prosciutto
1 pound beef shoulder roast
1 cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
6 prosciuttos slices
1 white onion, cut into chunks
½ cup lemon juice
2 cups of water
2 carrots, slices
2 potatoes, medium cubes
½ lemon, slices
3 ounces of green beans
5 cauliflower florets
How to Cook Beef Stew With Prosciutto
- Coat the beef shoulder roast steaks with flour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and lay the beef steaks in it.
- Add the prosciutto slices over the meat.
- Cook until the beef makes a light-brown crust, then set aside.
- Take another skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in it.
- Add the onion and cook it until soft.
- Add the cooked beef and the lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the water, mix, and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and carrots.
- Add the lemon slices. If necessary, add more water.
- Simmer for 30 more minutes.
- Add the green beans, cauliflower florets, and fried prosciutto.
- Cook for 5-10 more minutes.
- Serve with fresh parsley.