4 bacon slices, chopped
1 leek, chopped
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
2 spring onions, chopped
2 ounces of cheddar, shredded
2 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, shredded
1 ounce baby spinach
1 ounce arugula
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the chopped bacon. Cook and stir until the fat melts.
- Crack 3 eggs into 3 separate jars.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Use the bacon, veggies, and cheese, and fill the jars according to your preferences.
- Crack the remaining 3 eggs on top of the jars, one egg for each jar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slide the jars into the oven and cook them for 20 minutes.
- Serve them warm!