Ingredients Needed for Pizza Margherita
9 ounces of pizza dough
1 teaspoon olive oil
¼ cup tomato sauce
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
7 ounces of fresh mozzarella
fresh basil leaves
4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
How to Make Pizza Margherita
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Dust your working space with flour and place the pizza dough in the middle of it.
- Level it with a rolling pin until it reaches 12 inches (30 cm) in diameter.
- Evenly spread the olive oil and tomato sauce.
- Add the shredded parmesan. Break the mozzarella into chunks and evenly spread them over the dough. Add the basil leaves and cherry tomatoes.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and lay the pizza over it. Slide it into the oven and bake it for the next 15 minutes.