Ingredients Needed for Herb-Crusted Lamb Chops
⅓ cup breadcrumbs
1 parsley, fresh
1 ounce parmesan, grated
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 lamb chops
2 tablespoons of mustard
How to Cook Herb-Crusted Lamb Chops
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Put the breadcrumbs, parsley, parmesan, olive oil, some salt, and pepper into a food processor and pulse for 10-15 seconds, until all the ingredients mix.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Lay the lamb chops in the skillet. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Fry the lamb chops on both sides.
- Coat each lamb chop with mustard, using a silicone brush.
- Then, coat each chop with the breadcrumbs mixture.
- Lay the chops in a ceramic baking trey and drizzle some more vegetable oil on them.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a rice side!