Ingredients Needed for Honey-Glazed Chicken With Almond Rice
8 chicken thighs s, small-sized
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon honey
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tablespoons of rose wine
10 ounces of rice
almond s, roasted
How to Cook Honey-Glazed Chicken With Almond Rice
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Place the chicken thighs on a wooden board and superficially score them. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the olive oil in a small bowl. Add lemon juice, honey, garlic, and grate some lemon zest. Stir.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the thighs on it.
- Pour a few drops of rose wine over the chicken thighs, then spread the lemon and olive oil marinade over it, using a silicone brush.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook the chicken for 1 hour.
- In the meantime, add water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Add the rice and cook it according to the instructions on the package.
- When it’s ready, drain, let it cool a little, and transfer it to a bowl. Top the rice with the roasted almonds.
- Serve the chicken with the almond rice!