Ingredients Needed for Pappardelle With Salmon and Wine Sauce
5 ounces of pappardelle
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ red bell pepper, chopped
½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
7 ounces of salmon, thinly sliced
¼ cup white wine
½ chili pepper, thinly sliced
How to Cook Pappardelle With Salmon and Wine Sauce
- Place a saucepan over medium heat and fill it with water. Bring it to a boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the pappardelle and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the bell peppers and salmon. Season with salt and pepper. Add lemon juice and white wine. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the pappardelle, the green chili, and stir. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve with shredded parmesan and fresh basil.