Calories: 396 kCal / serving
- 22 g
- 6 g
- 34 g
Ingredients Needed for Pecan and Coconut Ice Cream
1 cup yogurt
½ cup sugar
1 cup coconut milk
½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
3.5 ounces of pecans pecan nut
How to Make Pecan and Coconut Ice Cream
- Add the yogurt in a mixing bowl. Also add the sugar.
- Start the mixer and pulse until the sugar melts.
- Add the coconut milk and the cinnamon. Pulse again.
- Crush half of the pecans and add them to the bowl, then pulse.
- Transfer the mixture evenly into a small glass baking dish.
- Crush the remaining pecans and sprinkle them on top, then transfer the dish to the freezer. Freeze for 3 hours.