Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Cheese Nacho Casserole
5 ounces of bacon
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 garlic clove
½ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon paprika powder
½ cup tomato sauce
2.5 ounces of nachos
4 ounces of shredded mozzarella
4 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup chopped spring onion
How to Cook Bacon and Cheese Nacho Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Cut tiny slices of bacon and put them in a bowl.
- Pour the soy sauce on the bacon.
- Dice the garlic and add it in the bowl.
- Add the dried oregano and the paprika powder.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Heat a skillet, without oil.
- Put the bacon in the skillet and fry it for about 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce and cook it with the bacon.
- On the bottom of a small baking tray, put one-third of the nachos quantity.
- Put a layer of mozzarella (1/3 cup), Cheddar cheese (1/3 cup), half of the bacon quantity, and the spring onion.
- Put another layer of nachos (1/3 of the quantity), mozzarella (1/3 cup), Cheddar cheese (1/3 cup), and the remaining bacon.
- Put the last layer, with the remaining nachos, mozzarella, and Cheddar cheese.
- Bake it for 5-6 minutes.