Calories: 694 kCal / serving
- 9 g
- 48 g
- 60 g
Ingredients Needed for Peanut Butter Apple Tart
2 puff pastrys sheets, thawed
3 medium-sized apples
3 tablespoons of peanut butter
2 ounces of butter, melted
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
How to Make Peanut Butter Apple Tart
- First, cut the apples into halves and then in thin slices.
- Place one of the pastry sheets on your working surface and slice it vertically into strips, around 1 inches (2.5 cm) wide.
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Grab a round baking tray, around 12 inches (30 cm) in diameter. Cover it with parchment paper. Lay the remaining pastry sheet in the tray. Press it on the sides, and slice off the excess pastry.
- Pinch the surface with a fork. Evenly spread the peanut butter over the dough.
- Place the apples in an escargot pattern, starting from the outside and working your way into the center. Add a strip of pastry between each row of apple slices.
- Mix the melted butter with cinnamon and spread it over the apples. Sprinkle a bit of brown sugar.
- Bake the pie for the next 45 minutes!