Ingredients Needed for Chicken With Sauteed Carrots and Mashed Potatoes 4 potatoes, cooked
¼ cup milk
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon flour
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
1 spring onion, chopped
9 ounces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon butter
½ red bell pepper, chopped
½ teaspoon dried rosemary, chopped
How to Cook Chicken With Sauteed Carrots and Mashed Potatoes
- Place the cooked potatoes in a large bowl and mash them.
- Pour the milk, and add the butter, flour, parmesan, and spring onion. Season with salt and pepper. Mix everything until smooth.
- Place the chicken breast in a bowl.
- Add the soy sauce, then squeeze the juice out of half a lime. Add the sesame seeds, salt, and olive oil. Let it marinate.
- Separately, heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter in it and melt it. Add the carrots and bell pepper, and let them soften.
- Season with dried rosemary, salt, and pepper. Chop the parsley and add it to the skillet.
- When the carrot and bell pepper are cooked, remove them from the skillet.
- Add the marinated chicken in the remaining fat. Cook it for 15-20 minutes, stirring often.
- For serving, you can use a cooking ring. Add a layer of mashed potatoes on the bottom, next add the sautéed carrots, and finish with the chicken. Make 2 servings.