Calories: 762 kCal / serving
- 15 g
- 37 g
- 58 g
Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Chicken With Caramelized Onion
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
10 ounces of chicken breast
2 teaspoons of butter
4 bacon slices
1 teaspoon honey
1 rosemary sprig
2 red onions s, quartered
1 onion, quartered
1 teaspoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons of cognac
How to Make Bacon-Wrapped Chicken With Caramelized Onion
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook it for 8 minutes per side. Add 1 teaspoon of butter before flipping it on the other side.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the bacon slices on your wooden board and align them next to one another. Lay the chicken in the middle of the slices and spread the honey over it.
- Wrap the chicken breast in bacon.
- Place it in a baking tray, pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over it, and top it with 1 rosemary sprig.
- Roast the chicken for the next 15 minutes.
- Next heat another skillet over medium heat. Add the remaining vegetable oil and butter. Add the onion, salt, and brown sugar. Melt the sugar and caramelize the onions.
- Add the cognac and flambee the onions. Cook them until caramelized.