Ingredients Needed for Pasta Stuffed Omelet
1 ounce butter
1 small red onion, chopped
1 medium celery stick, chopped
1 small carrot, diced
1 garlic clove, crushed
3 ounces of mushrooms, quartered
1 cup alphabet pasta, cooked
1 ounce cheddar, cubed
1 green chili, sliced
1 egg, whisked
How to Cook Pasta Stuffed Omelet
- Melt the butter in a skillet over low heat and add the onion. Stir for a few seconds. Keep adding the celery, carrot, and mushrooms while continuously stirring. Season with salt and pepper, too.
- Add the cooked pasta. Cook and stir for 1 – 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Transfer 1/2 of the cooked pasta mixture to a serving bowl. Add the Cheddar cubes and cover them with the remaining pasta mixture. Top everything with the sliced chili. Set aside.
- Heat the same skillet over low heat and add the whisked egg. Rotate the skillet so that the batter spreads evenly.
- Cook on both sides until golden and spotty brown, or for approximately 1 minute. Set the crepe aside.
- Place a flat plate upside down over the pasta mixture bowl, then turn them over. Remove the bowl and you’re left with a pasta mixture lump on the plate. Cover this with the egg crepe.