Ingredients Needed for Prosciutto, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
3 toast breads
¼ cup milk
1 ounce butter
How to Cook Prosciutto, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
- Crack the eggs in a large bowl and whisk them. Pour the milk and whisk until smooth.
- Split the butter and spread it over all of the bread slices.
- Top the first bread slice with 1 slice of ham, 1 slice of prosciutto and 2 slices of cheese. Continue adding the same ingredients on the second bread slice. Place it on top of the first slice and then close the sandwich with the third bread slice.
- Soak the sandwich into the egg and milk mixture.
- Heat a skillet and toast the sandwich for about 1-2 minutes per side, until golden and crispy.
- Before serving, diagonally slice it and share it with the person next to you!