2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 garlic clove
5 ounces of chicken breast, sliced
3 mushrooms, sliced
½ cup tomato sauce
1 teaspoon oregano
⅓ cup heavy cream
7 ounces of penne
0.5 ounce parmesan, shredded
⅓ cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- For the penne, fill a saucepan with water and bring it to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and your pasta. Let them boil according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat a skillet and add vegetable oil. Add the garlic in for about 30 seconds, so it can release its flavor in the pan.
- Remove it from the pan and add the chicken breast. Cook it on one side, and when you turn it over, add the pancetta.
- After 1-2 minutes, add mushrooms, and season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Pour the tomato sauce, and bring to a boil. Sprinkle some oregano, basil, and pour the heavy cream.
- Add the cooked pasta, and give it a good stir. Sprinkle some parmesan, and you can turn off the heat.
- Use a baking tray and add the pasta. Top with shredded mozzarella and bake them in the oven for 25 minutes.