Ingredients Needed for Spicy Noodle Stir-Fry
2 red chilis es, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 garlic cloves
0.5 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
5 ounces of rice noodles
How to Make Spicy Noodle Stir-Fry
- First cook the rice noodles.
- Heat a saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil. Add the noodles and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Thinly slice the chilies.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and leave it in the pan for 1 minute.
- Take out the garlic and add the bell peppers and chilies.
- Cook them for 1-2 minutes, until they soften. Next, add the noodles and the eggs.
- Stir, while whisking the egg, and combining it with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook everything for 2-3 minutes and turn off the heat.