Ingredients Needed for Pancakes With Sprinkles and Honey
vegetable oil for cooking
¾ cup milk
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons of sprinkles
2 tablespoons of honey
How to Cook Pancakes With Sprinkles and Honey
- Crack the egg and put it in a medium bowl.
- Add the milk, the flour, and some salt and whisk them to make a pancake batter.
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Use a ladle to pour some pancake batter in the skillet.
- Cook on one side, then add sprinkles on the other side.
- Flip the pancake and cook the sprinkled side.
- Serve the pancakes with honey.