2 tortilla wraps
3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
½ cup cheddar, shredded
½ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
3 ounces of salami, thinly sliced
½ cup parmesan, shredded
3.5 ounces of low moisture mozzarella, sliced into sticks
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Lay the tortilla wraps slightly overlapping each other.
- Evenly spread the tomato sauce over the tortillas.
- Evenly spread the shredded Cheddar and mozzarella.
- Lay the salami slices on the pizza. Use two of them and place them near the top, resembling the eyes. Lay the olive slices over the “eyes”.
- Top the pizza with the shredded parmesan.
- Slide it into the oven for the next 5 minutes at 430 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Take out the pizza and lay the mozzarella sticks. Reduce the heat to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C and slide it into the oven for 2 more minutes.