Ingredients Needed for Paccheri Pasta With Veggie Sauce
1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 zucchini, cubed
1 celery, sliced
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
⅓ cup white wine
10 ounces of paccheri pasta
How to Cook Paccheri Pasta With Veggie Sauce
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and add the bell pepper, zucchini, and celery. Stir.
- Add salt, pepper, squeeze some lime juice, then add the tomato sauce. Stir and cook until the veggies soften.
- Transfer them to a food processor.
- Add the butter, parsley, and arugula.
- Add the white wine and pulse until you make a thin paste.
- Fill a saucepan with about 1000 ml of water (or more). Add salt and bring it to a boil.
- Add the paccheri pasta and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Serve the paccheri pasta with the veggie sauce.
- If you want, garnish with broccoli sprouts.