Ingredients Needed for Pork and Bean Tortilla Wraps 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
10 ounces of pork belly, chopped
1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons of pepper
2 garlic cloves, chopped
½ onion, chopped
7 ounces of canned red beans
1 green chili, thinly sliced
4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
½ avocado, thinly sliced
5 ounces of yogurt
1 tablespoon chili sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
6 tortilla wraps
¼ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Pork and Bean Tortilla Wraps
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the cumin seeds and the pork belly. Season it with sweet smoked paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Cook the meat for 8-10 minutes. Add the garlic, onion, canned beans, and cook everything for 2-3 more minutes.
- For the salad, grab a large bowl, and add the lettuce. Add the green chili, cherry tomatoes, coriander, apple, and avocado.
- For the dressing, mix the yogurt with chili sauce in a large bowl. Pour it over the salad. Add the lime, olive oil, and soy sauce. Season with salt, pepper, and toss the salad.
- Divide the meat and salad between the tortilla wraps and serve!