Ingredients Needed for Deviled Fried Eggs
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 tablespoon mustard
1 teaspoon sweet chili sauce
2 tablespoons of yogurt
2 tablespoons of milk
½ cup breadcrumbs
½ cup flour
vegetable oil for frying
½ teaspoon chili powder
How to Cook Deviled Fried Eggs
- Cut the eggs in halves.
- Put the hard-boiled yolks in a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, the mustard, the sweet chili sauce, and the yogurt.
- Season it with salt and pepper and combine all the ingredients.
- Make the egg wash by whisking 1 egg and 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Coat each half of hard-boiled egg white with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Deep fry the coated egg whites.
- Place the fried egg whites on a plate.
- Fill them with yolks mixture.
- Sprinkle some chili powder on them.