Ingredients Needed for Oven-Baked Sausage Frittata
1 teaspoon butter
1 pound pork sausages
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup milk
4 ounces of flour
1 tablespoon mustard
How to Cook Oven-Baked Sausage Frittata
- Start heating an oven-proof pan over low heat and coat it with butter in the process.
- Add the sausage to it and roast for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the eggs and sugar to a bowl. Season with salt and beat using a hand mixer.
- Add the milk and flour. Keep mixing until smooth, then pour the mixture over the cooked sausage into the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Coat with mustard, portion and serve.