Ingredients Needed for Sea Bream Stuffed With Rice and Mushrooms
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ medium onion, chopped
4 ounces of mushrooms, sliced
5 ounces of rice
1 fresh thyme sprig (chopped)
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
2 pounds of sea bream gutted (2 fish)
2 tablespoons of tomato juice
⅓ cup white wine
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, sliced
How to Cook Sea Bream Stuffed With Rice and Mushrooms
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over low heat and add the onion. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the mushrooms. Cook and occasionally stir until golden and softened, or for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and season with salt and pepper. Cook and occasionally stir for about 15 minutes. Add the thyme and parsley in the process. Remove from heat.
- Place each fish on a parchment paper and stuff it with rice mixture. Pour the tomato juice, white wine, and olive oil over them and garnish with sliced garlic. Also, top with the remaining rice mixture.
- Wrap with parchment paper and place them on a baking tray. Bake for 40 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.