Calories: 266 kCal / serving
- 21 g
- 12 g
- 19 g
Ingredients Needed for Turkey Mince, Sweet Potato and Zucchini Bake
2 sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
3 teaspoons of vegetable oil
1 zucchini, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 onion, chopped
10 ounces of turkey mince
¼ cup tomato sauce
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Turkey Mince, Sweet Potato and Zucchini Bake
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Add the round potato slices in a baking dish. Drizzle them with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet and add the diced zucchini. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion. Cook the onion until translucent.
- Season the meat with salt, pepper, and pour the tomato sauce.
- Cook the meat until well browned.
- Grab a round baking dish, approximately 4 inches (10 cm) diameter. Cover its bottom with sweet potato.
- Add the meat mixture on top and finish with the remaining sweet potatoes. Top it with the shredded mozzarella.
- Slide the dish into the oven for the next 25 minutes at 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.