Ingredients Needed for Farfalle With Spinach and Capers
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 ounces of baby spinach
2.5 ounces of farfalle
¼ cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons of caper
How to Cook Farfalle With Spinach and Capers
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the penne, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the spinach, season it with salt, and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Remove the spinach from the skillet and reserve it for later.
- Drain your pasta after they are done and add them to the same skillet. Add the heavy cream.
- Squeeze the lemon over the pasta, and add the capers.
- Add the baby spinach, stir, and cook everything for 2 more minutes.
- Serve the pasta with shredded parmesan!