Calories: 743 kCal / serving
- 31 g
- 37 g
- 71 g
Ingredients Needed for Mac and Cheese Pizza
3 bacon slices
1 tablespoon cornmeal
7 ounces of pizza dough
8 ounces of macaroni, cooked
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
¼ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
8 cherry tomatoes
How to Make Mac and Cheese Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon slices and cook them until golden and crispy.
- Dust your working space with cornmeal and lay the pizza dough in the middle.
- Evenly lay the cooked macaroni over the pizza. Also, lay the toppings: parmesan, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and bacon pieces.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 12 minutes.