Ingredients Needed for Oven-Baked Chicken With Mozzarella, Bacon and Mushrooms
10 ounces of chicken breast
1 teaspoon chili flakes
4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
⅓ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Oven-Baked Chicken With Mozzarella, Bacon and Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Heat a skillet and add the bacon slices. Fry them on both sides until the fat melts and they become golden and crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the pan when it’s ready, and in the remaining fat start cooking the chicken. Cook it for about 6-7 minutes per side.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the chicken in the backing tray and season it with chili flakes and pepper. Top it with mushrooms, crispy bacon and shredded mozzarella. Add a few slices of parmesan on top of the mozzarella.
- Bake the chicken for the next 12 minutes.
- Serve it warm!