Calories: 498 kCal / serving
- 5 g
- 28 g
- 40 g
Ingredients Needed for Egg and Cauliflower Bacon Cups½ cauliflower 8 eggs 1 teaspoon garlic powder pepper salt ⅔ cup cheddar, shredded 6 bacon
How to Make Egg and Cauliflower Bacon Cups
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Break the cauliflower into florets, then put them into your food processor. Pulse until it resembles large crumbs.
- Add 2 eggs, garlic powder, pepper, and salt.
- Add the Cheddar cheese and pulse again, until you make a crumbly paste.
- Take a 6-cups muffin pan and arrange the bacon slices around the edges of each cup.
- Fill the cups with cauliflower paste, about 1-2 tablespoons for each one, but that depends on the cups size.
- Top the muffins with the remaining eggs.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- If you want, serve with chili flakes.