Ingredients Needed for Egg Crusty Bread
1 ciabatta bread
1 cheddar cheese
¼ red bell pepper, diced
¼ yellow bell pepper, diced
¼ cup spring onion, diced
3.5 ounces of mozzarella
How to Cook Egg Crusty Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the top off the bread rectangle shape and hollow it, leaving as little of the crumb as you possibly can, without damaging the crust.
- Put in the hole the Cheddar cheese slice.
- Add red and yellow bell pepper and spring it with onion.
- Crack the egg into the ciabatta hole. Add shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- If you don’t like ciabatta, you can use another type of crusty bread.