Ingredients Needed for Oreo and Yogurt Ice Cream
1 cup yogurt
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of lime juice
2 tablespoons of dried cranberry
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
How to Cook Oreo and Yogurt Ice Cream
- Add the yogurt to a mixing bowl. Also add the sugar and the yolk.
- Start the mixer and whisk until the sugar melts.
- Add the vanilla extract, lime juice, and dried cranberries. Whisk.
- Crumble 4 Oreos and add them to the mixture, then whisk.
- Use a 6-cup muffin tin and place 6 muffin baking cups in it.
- Split the yogurt mixture into the muffin baking cups (2 1/4 inches/6 cm base).
- Stick the remaining Oreos into each one, vertically.
- Freeze for 3 hours.