Ingredients Needed for Egg Sandwich
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ teaspoon chives
¼ teaspoon chili flakes
1 tablespoon grated mozzarella
How to Cook Egg Sandwich
- Put the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Crack the eggs and put them in the skillet.
- While they cook, break the egg yolk.
- Sprinkle the chives and the chili flakes on the eggs.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of grated mozzarella on the eggs.
- Slice the bun horizontally and put the slices on the eggs.
- Turn the eggs on the other side, so that the bun slices fry too.
- On one egg, put 2 slices of salami and the remaining mozzarella.
- Fold the eggs, so that one slice of bun stays on the bottom, and the other on top.
- Now you have a sandwich!