Ingredients Needed for Crispy Californian Chicken
⅓ cup shredded mozzarella
⅓ cup breadcrumbs
⅓ cup flour
⅓ cup corn flakes
10 ounces of chicken breast
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Crispy Californian Chicken
- Mix grated mozzarella with breadcrumbs and corn flakes.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Cut the chicken meat into 2-inch/5 cm strips.
- Flour every chicken strip.
- Put chicken strips in the egg.
- Cover the chicken pieces with mozzarella, breadcrumbs and corn flakes mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan. Cook crispy chicken strips until light golden brown.
- When the crispy chicken is fried, remove it on kitchen paper towels.
- Serve warm, with mayonnaise sauce.