Ingredients Needed for Pie Crust
1 ¼ cups of flour
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
3.5 ounces of butter
4 tablespoons of ice water
How to Make Pie Crust
- Add the flour in your food processor, along with the salt and sugar. Mix until smooth.
- Add the butter and set up the food processor at high speed. Mix until the butter is absorbed by the dry mixture.
- Add the cold water and mix until the dough has a grainy texture.
- Dust your working space with flour and spread the dough.
- Grab it in your hands and knead the dough until smooth.
- Shape it into a ball, wrap it in foil, and refrigerate it for the next 60 minutes.