Calories: 141 kCal / serving
- 21 g
- 4 g
- 5 g
Ingredients Needed for Beet and Apple Soup
1 pound canned beets, peeled and sliced
1 red onion, sliced
2 carrots, sliced
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups of vegetable stock
black sesame seeds
2 tablespoons of chocolate chip
How to Make Beet and Apple Soup
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, and add the beet.
- Add the apple, red onion, carrot, and garlic. Pour the olive and vegetable stock.
- Bring it to a boil and simmer for 40 minutes, until the beet is tender.
- Move the solids in a blender and add 1-2 ladles of liquid. Blend everything until smooth.
- Serve it with heavy cream and black sesame seeds!