Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and Mussels in Zucchini Sauce
1 tablespoon butter
1 large zucchini, diced
1 yellow bell pepper, diced
1 jalapeno, sliced
2 teaspoons of ground coriander
⅓ cup tomato juice
1 tablespoon yogurt
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 ounces of shrimp
5 ounces of mussels
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon lime juice
3 limes slices
How to Cook Shrimp and Mussels in Zucchini Sauce
- Melt the butter in a skillet over low heat and add the zucchini. Stir it in and add the yellow bell pepper and jalapeno.
- Season with coriander, salt, and pepper. Stir in. Add the tomato juice, stir in and remove from heat.
- Add the cooked veggies to a blender together with 1 tablespoon of yogurt. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and mussels, season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the lime juice and lime slices. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.