Calories: 647 kCal / serving
- 8 g
- 35 g
- 80 g
Ingredients Needed for No Bake Easter Cheesecake
9 ounces of digestive biscuits
5 ounces of melted butter
10 ounces of cream cheese
4 ounces of powdered sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
10 ounces of whipped cream
5 ounces of dried cranberries
10 marzipan mini eggs
How to Make No Bake Easter Cheesecake
- Add the biscuits to the mixer bowl and crush them into crumbs. Add the melted butter and continue to mix, then transfer to a cake form.
- Spread it evenly, press it gently using a spatula and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and powdered sugar to a bigger bowl and mix them using a hand mixer until smooth. Keep adding the lemon juice, vanilla extract, whipped cream, and dried cranberries. Mix again.
- Layer this mixture on top of the biscuit crumb base. Spread it evenly. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place on top the marzipan eggs. You can crush some of them and spread on top.