Ingredients Needed for Fried Veggie and Egg Rice
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 onion, chopped
1 carrot, diced
½ cup frozen peas
10 ounces of rice, cooked
½ cup sweet corn
1 teaspoon butter
3 eggs, whisked
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Make Fried Veggie and Egg Rice
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, onion, carrot. Cook them for 1-2 minutes, until softened.
- Add the frozen peas and cooked rice. Give it a good stir and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the sweet corn and cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Next, heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter in it and melt it.
- Reduce the heat, add the whisked eggs and season them with salt and pepper.
- Stir with slow moves, starting from the edges to the center, like when cooking scrambled eggs. Turn off the heat when the eggs are cooked.
- Add the eggs in the skillet, along with the veggie rice. You can garnish it with some spring onion.