Ingredients Needed for Mushroom and Baby Potato Side
8 baby potatoes
4 ounces of sliced mushroom
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup spring onion slices
How to Cook Mushroom and Baby Potato Side
- Boil some water in a saucepan and sprinkle salt.
- Boil the baby potatoes in their skin.
- Remove them from water, let them cool and cut 0.4 inch/1 cm potato slices.
- Heat the vegetable oil and fry the mushrooms. Stir frequently.
- Add the potato slices.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir.
- Add the spring onion slices and cook them together.
- Serve as a side, if you want with fried eggs. Or a steak.