Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti With Mushrooms and Yogurt Sauce
5 ounces of spaghetti
1 tablespoon butter
5 ounces of mushroom, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons of yogurt
0.5 ounce parmesan, shredded
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Spaghetti With Mushrooms and Yogurt Sauce
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat.
- Bring it to a boil and add the dried spaghetti. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter and melt it.
- Add the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the drained pasta, parmesan, yogurt, and parsley.
- Give it a good stir and season with salt and pepper. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve them topped with some shredded parmesan!