Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella Roll
14 ounces of frozen vegetable mix
14 ounces of low moisture mozzarella
3 ounces of cream cheese
3 ounces of poppy seeds
How to Cook Mozzarella Roll
- Fill a medium cooking pot halfway with water, salt it and heat it. Add the vegetable mix and boil for 8 minutes, then remove the cooked veggies from the pot and set them aside. Discard the boiling liquid.
- Fill another cooking pot halfway with water and bring it to a boil. Add the mozzarella and boil for 20 minutes.
- Remove the melted mozzarella from the pot and place it on the work surface on parchment paper. Flatten it with the rolling pin.
- Spread the cream cheese over the flattened mozzarella. Add the cooked veggies and roll.
- Lay a plastic wrap on the work surface and evenly spread the poppy seeds on it.
- Coat the mozzarella roll with them and wrap it. Refrigerate overnight.