Ingredients Needed for Spicy Shrimp Noodles
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon shredded ginger
¼ yellow bell pepper, chopped
¼ red bell pepper, chopped
3 chilis es
2.5 ounces of noodle
1 teaspoon chili pepper sauce
1 lettuce leaf, sliced
1 teaspoon chili flakes
How to Cook Spicy Shrimp Noodles
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add water in it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the noodles, a pinch of salt, and cook them according to the instructions on the package. Drain the noodles once they’re done and leave them aside for a few minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, ginger, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Cook them for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, chilies, and cook for 2 more minutes, while stirring.
- Add the chili pepper sauce, lettuce, and turn off the heat after 1 minute.
- Serve it with chili flakes on top!