Ingredients Needed for Lamb Casserole With Tomatoes and Zucchini
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 onions, chopped
1 teaspoon thyme
2 garlic cloves
12 ounces of lamb breast, sliced in large chunks
3 tomatoes, sliced
1 zucchini, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
How to Cook Lamb Casserole With Tomatoes and Zucchini
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, and thyme and cook them until slightly brown, then transfer them to a baking dish.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the diced lamb, and season it with salt and pepper. Cook it until golden on both sides, around 4-6 minutes.
- Place the tomato and zucchini slices on top of the lamb.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 35 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.