Ingredients Needed for Cucumber Walnut Cheesecake
3 ounces digestive cookies
3 tablespoons ground walnuts
½ cup melted butter
2 cucumbers, thickly sliced
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 cup of sugar syrup
½ cup cream cheese
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
How to Cook Cucumber Walnut Cheesecake
- Add the cookies and ground walnuts to the blender and crush them.
- Pour the melted butter and mix some more.
- Line a springform pan with parchment paper and add the mixture to it. Evenly spread it and press it gently.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add the sliced cucumbers, honey, and lemon juice to the blender and mash them.
- Pour the sugar syrup and mix some more.
- Add the cream cheese and powdered sugar to a bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Add the cucumber mixture and mix some more.
- Pour this into the springform pan and refrigerate for 2 more hours.