Cucumber Walnut Cheesecake
What if we used cucumber for our cheesecake? It’s refreshing, it has a mild taste, so why not? Other than that, we’ll use for our no-bake, the usual digestive cookies, ground walnuts, cream cheese, sugar, and honey. Let’s spike it a bit with lemon juice and, voila! It’s incredible!
Ingredients Needed for Cucumber Walnut Cheesecake
3 ounces digestive cookies
3 tablespoons ground walnuts
½ cup melted butter
2 cucumbers, thickly sliced
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 cup of sugar syrup
½ cup cream cheese
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
How to Make Cucumber Walnut Cheesecake
- Add the cookies and ground walnuts to the blender and crush them.
- Pour the melted butter and mix some more.
- Line a springform pan with parchment paper and add the mixture to it. Evenly spread it and press it gently.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add the sliced cucumbers, honey, and lemon juice to the blender and mash them.
- Pour the sugar syrup and mix some more.
- Add the cream cheese and powdered sugar to a bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Add the cucumber mixture and mix some more.
- Pour this into the springform pan and refrigerate for 2 more hours.