Ingredients Needed for Quinoa Chocolate Pudding
½ cup uncooked quinoa
1 cup almond milk
½ cup coconut milk
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
How to Cook Quinoa Chocolate Pudding
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the quinoa.
- Add the almond milk and stir until the mixture starts simmering.
- Add the coconut milk, stir, and simmer further.
- Add the maple syrup and cocoa powder.
- Give it a good stir and cook on low heat until the mixture thickens.
- Transfer the quinoa pudding on two plates.
- Top each plate with strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, dark chocolate, and almonds.