Lamb Crock Pot
Have you ever cooked lamb in a crock pot? If not, you have to try it! This cooking technique makes the meat incredibly soft and juicy!
Ingredients Needed for Lamb Crock Pot
1 pound lamb meat
¼ cup vegetable oil
10 potatoes cut in halves
½ cup red wine
How to Make Lamb Crock Pot
- Cut the lamb meat in four equal pieces.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet. Add the pieces of lamb and cook them for 5 minutes on each side.
- Put 10 potatoes, cut in halves, in a crock pot. Add the lamb on top of them. Season with sea salt, 4 bay leaves, a dash of rosemary and a cup of red wine.
- Cook for one hour on a high temperature and then for 8 hours on the low setting.
- You can serve the lamb with the potatoes and some peas.